14 Nights of amazing Tour of South India showcasing Culture | Art | Nature | Wildlife
Places Covered :2N-Mysore | 2N-Hampi | 3N-Goa | 1N-Cochin | 2N-Thekkady | 2N-Madurai | 2N-Munnar
Day 1Arrive at BANGALORE International Airport – meet and transfer to MYSORE (4hrs) –Check in at Hotel and rest of the day free to relax- overnight in Mysore
Day 2Afterbreakfast at 9am proceed for Mysore sightseeing- visit palace/ Chamundi Hills / Jagmohan Palace / Karanji Lake and by evening visit Brindavan Gardens – overnight in Mysore
Day 3After early breakfast check out at 8am and drive to HAMPI (475kms 8hrs) – Arrive and check into hotel- overnight in Hampi.
Day 4Hampi Sightseeing- visit virupaksha temple, Monkey temple, etc…- return to hotel for overnight stay-
Day 5Check out at 8am and drive to GOA (320kms-7hrs) – arrive and check in and rest of the day free to relax –overnight in Goa-
Day 6Relax on beach full day – overnight in Goa.
Day 7Goa sightseeing- visit Basilica of Bom Jesus, Miramar fort, Baga beach and by evening Mandovi river cruise- overnight in Goa-
Day 8Check out at 4am and transfer to Airprot to catch flight at 6am to COCHIN- arrive at 1pm- pick up from airport and transfer to Fort cochin for sightseeing – visit Dutch palace/ Synagogue and Chinese fishing nes- later return to hotel for check in and overnight stay-
Day 9Check out a 8am and drive to THEKKADY (200ksm-5hrs)- Arrive and check into resort – evening 3pm visit elephant training camp and by 6pm arrive in town to see LIVE performance of Kerala martial art form called KALARIPAYYATTU - this is one hour show ( ENTRY TO PAY ) overnight in Thekkady
Day 10After early bed tea proceed for BAMBOO RAFTING at 7am – this is a full day guided programme through the thickest jungles of kerala where you will find lots of wild animals- its from 8am-5pm with trekking and rafting through the most beautiful nature one could ever see. Return to resort by 6pm and rest of the day free to relax- overnight in Thekkady.
Day 11Check out at 8am and drive to MADURAI ( 150kms-4hrs) arrive check in at hotel and later at 3pm visit Meenakshi temple and light and sound show . overnight in Madurai-
Day 12Day tour to RAMESHWARAM and back to Madurai-
Day 13Check out and drive to MUNNAR ( 175kms5hrs) – arrive and rest of the day free to relax- overnight in Munnar-
Day 14Munnar sightseeing- visit Eravikulam National Park, Top station ,Tea Museum and return to town by late evening for rest – overnight in Munnar-
Day 15check out after breakfast and drive to COCHIN ( 4hrs) airport to catch flight back home carrying fond memories of the amazing tour of South India.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Breakfast.
- All transfers by Aircon Vehicle with chauffer
- All sightseeing as mentioned above.
- Interstate vehicle Entry, toll and parking charges.
- Airprot pick up/ Drop
- All Those items NOT mentioned above.
- Personal expenses like telephone calls, soft drinks, portege, etc….etc..
- Lunch/ Dinner.
- Domestic / International train & Flight tickets .
- Video ,camera charges in all monuments and all ENTRY Fees .
|@ Mysore||Sandesh or Rio Meridian -4*||Breakfast|
|@ Hampi||Clarks Inn||Breakfast|
|@Goa||Godwin or Spazio Resort 4*||Breakfast|
|@Cochin||CGH or Olive 5*||Breakfast|
|@ Thekkady||Wild Corridor or Poettree 3*||Breakfast|
|@ Madurai||Germanus 4*||Breakfast|
|@ Munnar||Clouds Valley / Mountain Trail 3*||Breakfast|
- TOUR /PACKAGE PRICES are subject to change without notice due to currency fluctuations, tariff changes or increase in operational costs. In addition, group tours/packages are based on a Minimum Number of passengers traveling: if the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, a surcharge may be imposed on all passengers.
- CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS : We reserve the right to charge processing fees in the event of refunds, cancellation and other services.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY - This travel agency is acting as a mere agent for suppliers in selling travel-related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). This agency, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract of any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. Unless the term "guaranteed" is specifically stated in writing on your tickets, invoice, or reservation itinerary, we do not guarantee any of such suppliers' rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of personal effects. Travel agent shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climactic conditions, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent's control. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases the agent from any duty of, checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety or security conditions at such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel- By embarking upon his/her travel, the traveler voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is hereby warned of such risks, and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler's retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent to the above, and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members.
CANCELLATION FEES PER PERSON AS FOLLOWS:
- After reservation : up to 20% of total price.
- 0 - 30 days before tour date : 100% of total price
- 31 - 60 days before tour date : 88% of total price
- 61 - 90 days before tour date : 75% of total price
- 91 - 120 days before tour date : 50% of total price
- 121 - 150 days before tour date : 35% of total price