Booking Policy:

After receiving your confirmation on any tour shown in our website or if it’s a personalized tour, then we will provide you with an invoice which will have all the details of prices, inclusions etc, you are requested to deposit 30% of the tour cost as per your invoice right after the confirmation of the tour or at least 95 days before the commencement of the tour, remaining 70% of the payment will remain due and should be transferred into our account 61 days before the departure date of the tour, however if you are booking a tour within 60 days of the actual departure date of the tour then you have to transfer 100% of the tour cost on receiving our invoice.

Your Eligibility For The Trip

You must be at least 18 years of age at the time of travel however if it’s a family trip then we do have exception as far as age is concerned, if a traveler is below 18 years of age then he must be accompanied by an adult to journey with us.


By sending us a deposit for your trip confirmation you certify that you do not possess any physical or mental conditions or any disabilities that can be an impediment or danger for you or other travelers and that you have taken all the necessary vaccination required for your respective trip and you declare that you have chosen a trip that is in accordance to your capabilities, level of fitness, and health condition.

Insurance Policy:

Insurance of any kind in not covered in our prices but we highly recommend that prior to travelling on a trip kindly review your personal insurance & health insurance just to make sure that it covers and meet your needs, and also of your family and others who are dependent upon you, it is very important as it will support you in case of any loss of property, injury, illness or death.

We advise that you purchase sufficient travel insurance which also covers trip cancellation because Cancellation insurance will be a big support if your trip is cancelled or reduced due to any reasons specified in your policy. It’s one of the significant elements of your travel insurance, and can be a big boon if the worst happens and you have to cancel your trip.

Risk factors

Our trips are designed to offer the most profound experience to our clients, there are times our trips will take off beat paths, rugged terrains where the facilities, safety, infrastructure and other standards will be compromised, they may be different from the traveler’s own country, our trips can be physically challenging depending upon the traveler’s own physical condition and the risk of severe individual injury which may include permanent disability or death from accident, illness or the actions or negligence of other people.

Medical services and facilities may not be easily accessible and may not be very sophisticated, it is understood that travelling off-road or in remote locations limits access to medical facilities and evacuation services, there are also other risks related with the trips, such as theft or loss of or damage to property.

Cancellation Policy

Should you choose to cancel your trip with Roolin Pebbles, you are entitled to the return of below given amounts.
Number of days prior to your trip
95 + Days = 100% Refund of deposit
94-61 Days = 75% Refund of full tour cost
60-31 Days = 50% Refund of full trip cost
30 Days = 0% Refund of full trip cost / 100% cancellation fees

Thank you for choosing Roolin Pebbles, we are very excited and impatient to start our journey with you and we commit ourselves to make your tour an experience of a lifetime.

Enquire Now
close slider

TripAdvisor Know better. Book better. Go better.

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating


Based on 31 traveler reviews

TripAdvisor Ranking #9 of 39 Outdoor Activities in Udaipur

Most Recent Traveler Reviews
  • Nov 15, 2018: “Amazing and rewarding Trek”
  • Nov 6, 2018: “Cycling tour”

© 2018 TripAdvisor LLC

Call Now Button