Bicycle Group Tour - 11 NIGHTS / 12 DAYS11 days Bicycle Tour through lush green surroundings, forest, tarmac , paddy fields , villages and country sides of Kerala
Places Covered:2N-Cochin | 2N-Munnar Hills | 2N-Vagamon | 2N-Alleppey | 3N-Kovalam
Day 1: COCHINArrive at COCHIN International Airport – Meet on arrival and transfer to Apartment hotel in the country side – Rest of the day free to relax- Dinner and overnight stay in resort.
Day 2 : COCHINCycle Route - Kumbalanghi - Kannamally –Fort Kochi- Mattancherry –[approx: 50kms ]
Afterbreakfast at 8am proceed towards Fort Kochi – enroute visit Kannamally Church, Vasco Da Gama Square, Chinese fishing nets, Jewish Synagogue and Dutch palace- Later in the evening return to Hotel for Dinner and overnight stay-
Day 3 - Cochin - Kothamangalam - Mamalakandam - MunnarCycle route- Kothamangalam –Kuttmpuzha-Mamalakandam-a very scenic route through tribal village and country side [ approx: 40kms]
After an early breakfast check out at 7:30am and transfer to Kothamangalam [55kms ]-Arrive at 9am and after a cup of Hot Coffee start the ride from hotel parking area towards Kuttampuzha from where the ride atkes a deviation to enter Mamalakandam road – This route will be with steep climb and will test the skill of the riders- Rest a while near the falls enroute where refreshments will be provided .Later transfer to resort [ 6okms] by vehicle through the most beautiful winding tracks.
Arrive and check in a tea plantation town at an altitude of 3500ft above sea level. Rest of the day free to relax after a grueling ride –dinner and overnight in resort.
Day 4- Munnar – Mattuppety Dam – Kundaley DamCycle route: Munnar Town-Mattuppetty dam- Kundalay Dam -35 kms
After an early breakfast , at 7:30am transfer to munnar Town from where the ride starts towards Mattuppetty dam – through beautiful village where nature is at its best. This ride also will be quite a grueling one since it will be a hill climb towards mattuppety dam and beyond- Return to Munnar town by late evening and transfer to resort for Dinner and Overnight saty-
Day 5- MUNNAR- VAGAMONCycle route : Vagamon town-Kurishumala-Thangalpara- 25kms
After an early breakfast check out and transfer to VAGAMON by vehicle (100kms)-Arrive and check in at a resort- evening ride starts from resort towards Kurishumala, and Thangalpara view point which will be a moderate ride circuit covering approx 20kms- Dinner and overnight at Vagamon.
Day 6- VAGAMON- KUTTIKANAM-VAGAMONCycle route : vagamon- Kolahalamedu-Elappara-vagamon – 60kms .
After early breakfast cycle to kolahalamedu towards kuttikanam an upmarket resort during the British Rule. It was also a summer palace of the Travancore kings.– moderate ride on a fairly good terrain passing by beautiful plantations after lunch rest a while and visit summer palace and return to vagamon through another track- Dinner and overnight in Resort.
Day 7- VAGAMON- ALLEPPEY BACKWATERSCycle route: Changanacherry town- Nedumudi – Alleppey -25kms
After early breakfast check out at 7:30am and transfer to Alleppey ( 110kms) , enroute we stop at changanacherry town to start the ride along the village road towards alleppey – This will be a regular ride on the main road passing small places and lush green paddy fields on either side- Arrive at resort by late evening - Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 8- ALLEPPEY BACKWATER CRUISE ( END OF CYCLING TOUR )Cycle route : Alleppey Town - beach – resort 15 kms
After breakfast proceed for a day cruise in a Houseboat through the amazing backwaters while food will be served on board (11am-5pm)– Check out at 5pm and ride towards exploring the town which was once upon a time called as venice of the east- return at 8pm to resort for dinner and overnight stay.
We end the cycle Tour on this day and all cycles will return to garage at cochin from here.
Day 9- ALLEPPEY- KOVALAMAfter breakfast check out at 10am and drive to KOVALAM BEACH ( 175kms) .enroute visit Ambalapuzha temple which has a lot of history – Arrive in Kovalam by evening and check into a beach resort for rest, dinner and overnight stay.
Day 10- DAY TOUR TO KANYAKUMARIAfterbreakfast at 8am drive to kanyakumari-(100kms) enroute visit padmanabhapuram palace, vivekanada rock and Gandhi Museum-By late evening arrive at resort for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 11- KOVALAM BEACHDay to relax and experience a beautiful whole body kerala Ayurvedic Rejuvenation Massage after grueling 09 days of cycling tour.
Day 12- DEPART FROM TRIVANDRUM AIRPORTAfter breakfast check out and drive to TRIVANDRUM Airport to catch flight back home.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3*/4*Hotels / resorts on HALF BOARD.
- Day cruise in Alleppey backwaters with Lunch, Tea and snacks.
- Geared Bicycles for the entire tour.
- Accompanying guides , mechanics for the bikes.
- Accompanying Aircon vehicle .
- Pick up truck for bike transfers for 08days.
- Entertainment entry tickets .
- All personal expenses like telephone calls, tips,portege etc..etc.. to pay directly.
- All entry charges, camera charges NOT mentioned above to Pay Directly.
- All items NOT mentioned under Inclusions.
- Internationa/ Domestic flight tickets,if any.
- Check In -2pm / Check out 11am
- Cost valid for the Tour from Cochin on Day1 back to Cochin on Day 12.
- Approx distance covered in entire tour :
- Group size to be 05 pax Minimum and 10 Maximum
- 45-31 Days prior to Tour 55% of the cost will be refunded.
- 30-16 Days prior to Tour only 20% of the cost will be refunded.
- Less than 15 days or NO SHOW 100% will be Non Refundable.
List of Hotels in Use or similar to be provided
|@ Cochin||Riviera Suites-3*||Breakfast / Dinner|
|@ Munnar||KITES – (Premium resort)||Breakfast / Dinner|
|@ Vagamon||Pallete - 3*||Breakfast /Dinner|
|@ Alleppey||UDS Backwater resort 4*||Breakfast /Dinner|
|@ Kovalam||UDS Beach Resort -5*||Breakfast / Dinner|
- TOUR /PACKAGE PRICES are subject to change without notice due to currency fluctuations, tariff changes or increase in operational costs. In addition, group tours/packages are based on a Minimum Number of passengers traveling: if the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, a surcharge may be imposed on all passengers.
- CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS : We reserve the right to charge processing fees in the event of refunds, cancellation and other services.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY - This travel agency is acting as a mere agent for suppliers in selling travel-related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). This agency, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract of any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. Unless the term "guaranteed" is specifically stated in writing on your tickets, invoice, or reservation itinerary, we do not guarantee any of such suppliers' rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of personal effects. Travel agent shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climactic conditions, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent's control. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases the agent from any duty of, checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety or security conditions at such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel- By embarking upon his/her travel, the traveler voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is hereby warned of such risks, and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler's retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent to the above, and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members.