09 Nights / 10 Days
Places Covered1n-Cochin | 2n-Munnar Hills | 2n- Thekkady | 1n-Alleppey Backwaters | 3n- Kovalam Beach
Day 1 : Arrive COCHINArrive COCHIN in forenoon and transfer to Hotel – afternoon visit jewish Synagogue, Dutch palace ,St.Francis church and Chinese fishing nets - later visit the market in the city- return to hotel by late evening for overnight stay.
Day 2Afterbreakfast check out at 9am and drive to MUNNAR HILLS ( 5hrs) – enroute visit coir handicrafts institute - VIMALALAYAM where one can buy genuine coir products made by poor ladies- Arrive and Check in at the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3Afterbreakfast at 9am MUNNAR sightseeing -visit Tea Museum for video presentation on the method of Tea process and early history of Munnar, Strawberry factory , and Top station - return by evening to town for spices shopping and -overnight in Munnar.
Day 4Afterbreakfast check out at 9am and drive to THEKKADY ( 5hrs) – enroute visit Ramakel medu - a beautiful view point – arrive by evening and check into hotel- evening enjoy for LIVE performance of kerala martial Art form called KALARIPAYYATTU- overnight in Thekkady –
Day 5After early bed tea proceed for Bamboo Rafting - Bamboo Rafting is one of the exciting program in Thekkady, Periyar tiger reserve. It is a splendid eco-friendly, entertainment program for the nature-lovers who visit Thekkady. Bamboo rafting is a full day program from morning 8AM to 5PM. Each team comprising ten tourists will be accompanied by an armed forest guard and four guides. Most of these guides belong to the tribal communities, who are familiar with every nook and corner of these dense forests. Tourists will be taken through the thick forests on trek followed by a three hours through the catchments area of the Periyar Tiger Reserve on a bamboo raft.The area being one of the richest and most diverse bio-diversity spots in the Western Ghats, one can get a panoramic view of forest-clad hills reflected on the lake. Animals like elephant, gaur and sambar can be sighted keeping close to the edges of the lake.The travellers will be provided breakfast comprising bread, jam, and fruits. Tea, snacks and packed lunch will also be served en route-return to town by late evening – rest of the day free to relax- overnight in Thekkady-
Day 6Afterbreakfast check out at 9am and drive to ALLEPPEY BACKWATERS (4hrs)- Enroute visit the spices plantation- Arrive and rest of the day free to relax - overnight in Alleppey.
Day 7Afterbreakfast check out at 10 am and drive to the boat landing area to board the HOUSEBOAT for an amazing cruise through the backwaters while lunch will be served on board. After evening Tea and snacks check out at 4pm and drive to KOVALAM BEACH ( 4hrs) – arrive and check into a beautiful beach resort for overnight stay.
Day 8This day one can experience the traditional Kerala Ayurvedic Rejuvenation Massage ( TO PAY ) at the resort. – Rest and relax – overnight in Kovalam
Day 9Afterbreakfast at 9am drive to Kanyakumari for a day tour – enroute visit Padmanabhapuram palace, vekananda rock and Gandhi Museum and return by late evening to resort- overnight in Resort.
Day 10Afterbreakfast check out at 10am and drive to TRIVANDRUM AIRPORT to catch flight back home carrying fond memories of the tour.
Package Includes the following:
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Breakfast in Dlx hotels/ resorts.
- Sightseeing in respective places .
- All transfers by Aircon vehicle .
- Interstate Vehicle entry, toll and parking fees.
- Day cruise in Houseboat with Lunch , Tea and snacks.
- Entry fees wherever applicable unless specified as TO PAY
- Meet and assist at the Airport on Arrival.
- Lunch / Tea on all days other than mentioned above.
- All personal expenses like soft drinks, tips, portege, telephone calls …etc…etc…
- All items NOT mentioned under Inclusions.
- Check In 2pm / Check out 11am .
- All Govt monuments closed on all Mondays of the week.Synagogue closed on Friday & Saturday.
- Meal plan in Tour starts with Breakfast on Day 2 and ends with Breakfast on Day 10 .
- During the Tour there will be stops for Lunch at local restaurants where payment is made direct.
Hotels in Use
- @ Cochin - Hotel Le meridian Apts or Olive 5*
- @ Munnar - Deshadan Mountain Resort- 3* or similar .
- @ Thekkady - Wild Corridor 3*
- @ Alleppey Backwaters - Hotel Deshadan Backwater Resort or similar3*
- @ Kovalam - UDS Beach Resort or Estuary Island resort – 5*
1. TOUR /PACKAGE PRICESTOUR /PACKAGE PRICES are subject to change without notice due to currency fluctuations, tariff changes or increase in operational costs. In addition, group tours/packages are based on a Minimum Number of passengers traveling: if the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, a surcharge may be imposed on all passengers.
2. CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS :We reserve the right to charge processing fees in the event of refunds, cancellation and other services.
3. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITYThis travel agency is acting as a mere agent for suppliers in selling travel-related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). This agency, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract of any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. Unless the term "guaranteed" is specifically stated in writing on your tickets, invoice, or reservation itinerary, we do not guarantee any of such suppliers' rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of personal effects. Travel agent shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climactic conditions, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent's control. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases the agent from any duty of, checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety or security conditions at such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel- By embarking upon his/her travel, the traveler voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is hereby warned of such risks, and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler's retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent to the above, and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members.
CANCELLATION FEES PER PERSON AS FOLLOWS:
- After reservation : up to 20% of total price.
- 0 - 30 days before tour date : 100% of total price
- 31 - 60 days before tour date : 88% of total price
- 61 - 90 days before tour date : 75% of total price
- 91 - 120 days before tour date : 50% of total price
- 121 - 150 days before tour date : 35% of total price